Syncing the Looper with midi

Yes, I've done this using the RECORD BEATS feature.
Hi, I am currently using a PIGtRONIX looper clocked with a Beat Buddy to keep my loops synced to the drums. Are you saying the AX8 will do this the same ? I have tried a few loopers that claim to sync and the Infinity is the only one so far that actually clocks properly. I use the Beat Buddy extensively gigging 4-5 a week, its crucial to my performance. I want an AX8 badly ( no more amp + pedal board to lug is beautiful ) but I need this function if possible - I could obviously still use my current looper but am trying to lessen my stage footprint. If the AX8 will clock perfectly, I WILL buy one.. Please tell me, Yes or No ??
Thanks.

Hi, I am currently using a PIGtRONIX looper clocked with a Beat Buddy to keep my loops synced to the drums. Are you saying the AX8 will do this the same ? I have tried a few loopers that claim to sync and the Infinity is the only one so far that actually clocks properly. I use the Beat Buddy extensively gigging 4-5 a week, its crucial to my performance. I want an AX8 badly ( no more amp + pedal board to lug is beautiful ) but I need this function if possible - I could obviously still use my current looper but am trying to lessen my stage footprint. If the AX8 will clock perfectly, I WILL buy one.. Please tell me, Yes or No ??
Thanks.

Hey man, the Ax8 keeps steady rythm and quantitizes loops as long as you have a Midi clock. I used to have beat buddy and Ax8, but upgraded to the Midinome instead of beat buddy, (cause I don't like beats, I prefer a metronome to sync my entire band together with my loops)

I ended up picking up a different looper than the ax8 (Too big for my pedalboard right now, and I mostly mainly used the looper) but the Ax8 is awesome!! and i do reccomend you check out the Midinome, there's not that many Midi clocks that are small.

Hey man, the Ax8 keeps steady rythm and quantitizes loops as long as you have a Midi clock. I used to have beat buddy and Ax8, but upgraded to the Midinome instead of beat buddy, (cause I don't like beats, I prefer a metronome to sync my entire band together with my loops)

I ended up picking up a different looper than the ax8 (Too big for my pedalboard right now, and I mostly mainly used the looper) but the Ax8 is awesome!! and i do reccomend you check out the Midinome, there's not that many Midi clocks that are small.
Are you affiliated with this product? You've posted about it in at least 4 different threads, several of which are years dead...

Back
Top Bottom