SYN50 MIDI

I'm currently trying to hook up my FM3 to my SYN50 head and have it communicate over MIDI. I've been able to successfully program the unit before but I'm running into issues with the SYN50. I was wondering if anyone here has been able to set this up properly in the past and shed some light on this issue for me.

Welp, I actually ended up figuring it out. For those in the future who potentially run into issues. It seems that upon changing dip switch settings on the Syn50, it helped to reset the FM3, and SYN50 itself, as well as re-plug the MIDI Cable on both ends (just to be super sure). Once that was done (dip switches set to Channel 1/as well as FM3 block) I was finally able to communicate with the SYN50 and "store" the preamp channel from the Synergy into each scene (keep in mind each scene will need its own dedicated value to be assigned to each preamp channel on the Synergy).

All that being said. I now have a 4 button MIDI controller from Synergy that isn't getting use. Would I be able to now hook that up to my FM3 and use it as another foot controller to access more scenes with? I see that 2 button Mosky setup on a lot of ya'lls builds and was wondering if I could do something similar with this.

All that being said. I now have a 4 button MIDI controller from Synergy that isn't getting use. Would I be able to now hook that up to my FM3 and use it as another foot controller to access more scenes with? I see that 2 button Mosky setup on a lot of ya'lls builds and was wondering if I could do something similar with this.

Bump to see if anyone can shed some light on this end

Back
Top Bottom