Symphony X-Underworld guitar cover/preset in the video description

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man, means alot :)

Thanks man, no, for soloing i'm using different preset, it's very simple, i'll post some screen shots later :D

Cool - thanks !
Its great to hear someone do a Symphony X cover here - I still think Michael Romeo is totally underrated and deserves a lot more credit and attention than he gets. Anyway, since I'm pretty sure theres no transcriptions out there of this song, I know the time you put in figuring this track out - again, amazing job !

Well everyone already covered your playing so... that guitar sitting next to the radiator is freaking me out lol.

Now I'mma gonna play some air guitar with your soloing haha...

Back
Top Bottom