Symphomy X's Michael Romeo R.I.P.

RDeraz

Experienced
happened to be searching around checking out Caparasin guitars new Michael Romeo model and instead ran across a news story of his death.driving on interstate 80 between Morristown and Roswell,he lost control of his car and hit the divider.

freaky,for some reason i just decided to google Michael Romeo,and found this out instead.just happened today.

goddamnit!now i feel like a total jackass!i'm usually very skeptical of info on the internet,just caught me off guard today i guess.Sorry all.

moderators please delete this thread.

LOL....... I am just glad it's not true. I did a search and found the same links you did but I also found the 2012 link. The interwebz are evil sometimes.

Glad to hear he's fine and this is just a hoax. Slightly OT, has Romeo ever tried/used the Axe? He was a big vetta user back in the day so I'd think he'd be intrigued by something like the axe!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet JESUS YOURE KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS HEART PALPITATIONS, possibly my favorite band, eeehh hmmmm see my moniker????????? doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet JESUS YOURE KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS HEART PALPITATIONS, possibly my favorite band, eeehh hmmmm see my moniker????????? doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry symphx,ive been trying to find a way to delete the thread entirely.if there's a way,i'm not seeing it.again,sorry all.

P.S.where's the "jackass" emoticon?

Back
Top Bottom