Switch colours

evh1972

I know when I first got my FM3 the switches all had colours on them and when a switch was active it seemed brighter/bolder than when it was inactive. However, I must have done something because now the switches have no colour unless the switch is active.

Thus if I press switch #1, it lights up red but the other 2 have no colour. If I press switch #2 it lights up blue but then switch #1 & #3 have no colour. I can't find where to set it back to how it was. Any ideas?

What are the switches assigned to? Sounds like they are all doing a similar function like selecting specific scenes. If switches 1, 2 and 3 are assigned to scenes 1, 2 and 3, only the selected scene's footswitch will be lighted, the other 2 will be off (no color).
Example:
I have a switch assigned to Scene Toggle 1/2 and a second switch assigned to Scene 3.
If Scene 1 or 2 is active, it's switch LED is either dim (Scene 1) or bright (Scene 2) and the Scene 3 switch LED is off.
If Scene 3 is active, the Scene Toggle 1/2 switch LED is off.

IIRC, your answer is located in FC Controller & FC Config. Config has adjustments for contrast and color; Controller allows you to select what color for each switch...

Back
Top Bottom