"SWEET NOTHINGS" - free download of my new EP! (prog/instrumental/happy)

prh

Inspired
hey guys!

i released my 2nd EP today, hope some of you guys will enjoy it! it's not exclusively axefx but i did a few layers after i got my unit :)

it's streaming on youtube as well as downloadable from bandcamp (there's a link to a free download in the description)

Sweet Nothings | Plini

let me know what you think!

---

written, recorded & mixed in my bedroom in sydney, australia between september 2011 and february 2012; sporadically adjusted until october 2013.

credits:

Piotrek "Gru" Gruszka — last guitar solo on "Opening"
Stephen Taranto — last guitar solo on "Away"
Luke Martin — piano on "Sweet Nothings"
Plini — everything else.

Mastered at Versed Audio by Luke Martin.
www.facebook.com/VersedAudio

Artwork by Alex Pryle at Dead Crown Designs.
www.facebook.com/DeadCrownDesign

So incredible man, absolutely love it. If you don't mind me asking, what did you use for the strings in Tarred & Feathered?

That is a deep, lush space. Uber-refined sounds....um, except that lead in the first section, it's a little vintage-y. Groovy tunes, too. Love the rhythms.

I don't know why but the video freezes before I can hear anything in both firefox and chrome ??
it's probably some flash related problem in my browsers but I wanted to let you know ..

..curious .. hehehe .. keep on trying till I get it

:)

thanks guys!

So incredible man, absolutely love it. If you don't mind me asking, what did you use for the strings in Tarred & Feathered?

its a mix of the kontakt 4 default library and the logic pro libraries :)

Hey man!

I really like what your doing :) Very well composed and glued together :)

What guitar are you playing for the lead str'ish tone? :)

Jakob

Solo at 11:36 is CRAZY good. Especially the faster stuff. Phrasing is reaaaally interesting. :encouragement:

ALways loved your music, mate!

ps. Are there no flac version for this download? ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom