Swart Atomic Space Tone patch demo

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
OK guys, I know this might not be what you're used to seeing here but I needed a good backing track to showcase this patch. This is Pat Metheny's "Letter from Home". If anyone is interested in the track I used ToonTrack Grand Piano for the piano part, for the bass I used Spectrasonics Trilogy and for the strings I used Steinberg's Hypersonic String Ensemble. Now as far as the patch goes:
Scene 1: Totally Sparkly Clean
Scene 2: Still Clean but a little Phatter tone.
Scene 3: Just a little hair!!
Scene 4: Not a scene but a control switch that is your Clean Boost and EQ curve that adds a little mid bump. Top row is Drive, Chorus, Tremolo and Mod Delay On/Off switches. The reverb is pretty thick on this one but what you are hearing is the patch recorded stereo direct. No Post Processing. I'm using the Small Chamber Reverb with a time of 3.5 seconds with no ducking.
During the song I start on Scene 1, then at the very beginning sequence I switch to scene 2 just for about 7 or 8 measures then back to scene 1 for the rest of the song. My Ducking Delay is on for the entire song.
Enjoy . .

play the original of this and his Last Train Home back to back and try to hold back tears of joy.........

Just got back from the Metheny concert at Ravinia...he did an awesome acoustic solo version of Letter from Home, as part of his encore....rig note....he appears to now be running all his guitars thru a Kemper rack , and now he sounds like......Pat Metheny....

Back
Top Bottom