swap/rearrange presets

an_haus

hi! is there a way to swap or rearrange the order of presets on the FM3 itself?

would be handy to quickly deal with setlist changes on stage.

Dont think so, as workaround you could arange presets, perfom a backup and save it on your pc/mac. but this also takes some time to do. But maybe somone else in the forum has experiance with your demand ? In terms of upcomming sw updates, like Cygnus this would also implicate that you will have a lot of work, re tweaking every preset. So unfrtunately i dont have a smooth solution, answer to your question.

I copy any presets to be used to a designated area (in order of use). That way I can access everything quickly. You have pointed out one very glaring weakness in the UI.

thanks for your help, you‘re right that would be one way to do it.

If I remember correctly the AX8 had this feature, would be great to have it in the FM3.

thanks for your help, you‘re right that would be one way to do it.

If I remember correctly the AX8 had this feature, would be great to have it in the FM3.
It's been mentioned that maybe a 'Set List' feature could be added, some way to tag what presets are needed and then you could just cycle through only them. Maybe one day...

I just copy the presets and move them to 400+ then I have them next to each other for a show. Quick and easy.

Back
Top Bottom