Support Turn Around???

Can someone help level set my expectations with regard to support contact? My unit has died and I've sent an email requesting assistance over 24 hours ago. I assume I will need to ship the unit back and I'm anxious to get the process started. Is there a number that I can call for troubleshooting or RMA help? Is there a process I missed to request assistance other than just sending an email with the issues that I'm experiencing? Thanks!

I'll give you a timeline since I just went through this myself.

March 22--stupidly snapped off the value wheel on the Axe-II during setup for a jam.

March 24(Saturday)--sent email to support.

March 26th(Monday)--received email from Marty giving me what options I had. Decided I wanted to send it back for repair and received my RA the same day.

March 28th(Wednesday)--shipped from Austin, TX UPS Ground

April 3rd(Tuesday)--arrived at Fractal in NH

April 5th(Thursday)--received email from Fractal that afternoon that it was fixed. I sent payment for the repair and return shipping(my fault it was broken, warranty did not apply obviously).

April 6th(Good Friday)--shipped back via UPS Ground

According to UPS tracking, I should have it tomorrow which is a day earlier than the original target date.

Pretty good service, IMHO. :D

I sent payment for the repair and return shipping(my fault it was broken, warranty did not apply obviously).

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost? Went to the studio this morning only to find my Axe FX with one of the Quick Control knobs broken off. No one knows how it happened of course :cry so sad right now!

Back
Top Bottom