SuperReverb Zendrive Revisited - Treble fix!

takes me to the German site and thread, and when I try to download, prompted for a PW. My Fractal login/pw doesn't work... help?

takes me to the German site and thread, and when I try to download, prompted for a PW. My Fractal login/pw doesn't work... help?

Sorry for that....I uploaded it to my dropbox-account, since I got a problem to put it on axechange (something was not working) - I transfered it with Fractal Bot, everything should be working!

PS: I'm on Fw11.00b (important!)

Here is the dropbox-link for you: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100561953/SuperZenReverb.zip

all the best
Paco

PS: Much thanks to everyone here! Makes me happy :)

I really like this Paco. It's a big improvement over the last clip. I'm going to download it and play around.

Thanks!

Terry.

I have a Zendrive but no Axe II (yet...) But I'd say thats pretty spot on to what my Zendrive sounds like through a Fender. I've been so impressed with the Axe II lately, I'm trying to convince myself to get the Kemper because of the price difference(I can get a Kemper for about $1600) but the Axe just keeps getting more and more impressive everyday.

Back
Top Bottom