Superior drummer

Warmia

I know it's not the right forum but so many of you use superior drummer with cubase 5 here so maybe someone could help. I've got a problem with installation and I tried googling and I only get more pissed off because no positive result. If any of you can help me I'd appreciate it a lot.
Problem:
Custom and vintage- superior drummer upgrade.
I follow instruction and get to the point:
Launched in cubase and no drum sound. Controlled by lpd8. Other instruments are ok with the lpd. Control room seems to respond to lpd but no sound. In left bottom corner it says "not loaded" but manual shows the picture "loading sample"
What do I do wrong?
Thank you kindly in advance.

First up, is it acting the same if you fire up Toontrack Solo..?

If it is, have you selected the right kit..? Top centre you see a drop down list of the packs you have installed

You may need to check you have the right path for the sample library if none of the above are working out. To be honest, installation has always gone fine for me and I've never needed to do anything further, but from within Superior Drummer, hit 'Settings' tab, part way down on the left you'll see 'Library', select the pack you want (in this case Custom & Vintage), then make sure there's a green tick under the path column. I could tell you the correct path on a Mac, but that's no use to you if you're in windows
thinking.gif

If you're not seeing Custom & Vintage at all, then the installation has gone awry

Yes I've got green tick in all paths, and also had smiling faces. Funny thing that I don't know where is the problem with cubase or S2.0.

Another thought, it's definitely the 'Sample Not Loaded' message which is lighting and not the 'Unmatched Key' one from the same area..?

Thanx for your posts Cover'd! I fixed it. Uninstal and instal again and change something and it's ok.

I tried toontrack forum as well but nobody replied.
Now I'm ready to rock mama! Oh yes I am! ;)

Ah cool
thumbsup.gif

It sound like an odd issue and reinstall was going to be the next shout... for no other reason that to 'just see if it fixes it'
laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom