Super Reverb

bjjp2

Power User
Is awesome. I just took the stock "Double Verb" patch and threw in a Super in parallel and the clean sound with my Tele is just phenomenal. (I'm using amp/cab, with a Matrix power amp into a 1x12 Glaswerks Thiele cab with EV12L).

Yep its killer. I bet with a tele its really great. Sounds fantastic with my Strat also.

Definitely one of the stand out amps in the AxeFx

Is awesome. I just took the stock "Double Verb" patch and threw in a Super in parallel and the clean sound with my Tele is just phenomenal. (I'm using amp/cab, with a Matrix power amp into a 1x12 Glaswerks Thiele cab with EV12L).

I wanna try that, but I admit, running 2 amps together is not something I want to fall in love with - too much CPU! But I am too curious and will have to try...

Parallel amps spike CPU usage, bigtime! I had several parallel Plexi amps (treble & normal) and I recently deleted one out of each patch. I was getting pops and distortion @ 94% CPU.

But its all good. I'm figuring out how to voice my amps better and the latest FW updates have made the amps sound so good solo I just didn't need it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom