Suhr SSV with a little more output?

Due to family in town, I've only been able to spend a very short amount of time with the SSV+. In my Les Paul with the Tone know rolled down to about 5, it's pretty cool. Time will tell if it's a keeper or just a step in the right direction.
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but a DSV+ might be an option, or getting a SSV+ with a cover (not raw nickel), if the SSV+ you have now doesn't work out. Or running 250 k pots can also tame some of the high end if it's too bright

Due to family in town, I've only been able to spend a very short amount of time with the SSV+. In my Les Paul with the Tone know rolled down to about 5, it's pretty cool. Time will tell if it's a keeper or just a step in the right direction.
Interesting you turn the tone back that far. I have the SSV+ in a custom suhr and I never roll it back. The guitar body is made of mahogany with a maple top. It has a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard. I don't have any harsh top end with this combination.

Interesting you turn the tone back that far. I have the SSV+ in a custom suhr and I never roll it back. The guitar body is made of mahogany with a maple top. It has a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard. I don't have any harsh top end with this combination.
It didn't have a harsh top end, just more than I care for. To put it in perspective I have used Dimarzio SuperDistortions for more decades than I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom