Suhr modern satin vs PRS cu22

fatoni

Inspired
From a purely financial perspective, which would you choose? I have an opportunity to trade my Suhr for the PRS. It is my second modern and gets very little playing time. I don't know that the PRS would see more time but I do imagine it would fit better between my modern and classic Suhrs.

Totally up to you on this one... I have played and owned both and I personally like the playability and feel of a PRS better but that's my hands not yours. If you're a super strat type of player then I would stick with the Suhr, really the only thing to say here is to play the PRS for a few and see if you bond with it.

I was about to post something very similar to what 'Sixstring' typed up.

I don't understand the 'purely from a financial perspective' angle and then the rest of the OP completely digresses from there. The interrogation seems to focus more on the usefulness of the PRS in comparison to the Suhr. In that light, 'Sixstring's post is simply reinforced. There are so many (SO MANY) variables as to what one individual finds inspiring on any given day that there is no single point or worthwhile bit of advice to give beyond the old adage of: "Suck it and see."

You'll have to try it!

I don't own a Suhr but I did pick up my first PRS recently (CU24), and I love it. I have owned and still own many other guitars including JEMs and EBMMs, and the PRS rounded out my arsenal. My only wish is that the neck was a little thinner and flatter (and my PRS has the pattern thin neck too!)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I don't own a Suhr but I did pick up my first PRS recently (CU24), and I love it. I have owned and still own many other guitars including JEMs and EBMMs, and the PRS rounded out my arsenal. My only wish is that the neck was a little thinner and flatter (and my PRS has the pattern thin neck too!)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

That 12"radius is comfy and so is the neck profile once you get used to it, I also like the way the fretboard has a rounded edge to it.

Back
Top Bottom