FS Suhr Micro MIDI Control *Canada*

TubeStack

Inspired
Excellent condition, purchased in April 2021 for $200 CAD total and has never left my house. Comes with box and papers.

$120 CAD + shipping within Canada.

Can also do local pickup in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario area.

Suhr microMIDI Control | Suhr.com

Suhr microMIDI Control.
Control at your fingertips.
A MIDI controllable footswitch replacement, giving your amps with mechanical footswitches access to MIDI control.
Amplifiers, pedals, or any device that has a footswitch, such as the PT15, or the Suhr Bella can gain the ability to switch amp channels, bypass amp reverb/boost, set delay tap tempos for pedals, and more.*
Easily control the two switches on the TRS jack using MIDI from your MIDI foot controller, your DAW, or other MIDI devices. The Suhr microMIDI Control can also allow you to add control jacks to basic MIDI switchers with no available control jacks.

uI6SyB3.jpg

XL298aW.jpg

MIDI alone won’t let you channel switch a traditional amp. I found one of these elsewhere and hooked it to my FM-9 to channel switch my Fuchs combo. Works really, really well.

HX FX has midi. Why do you need it?

As mentioned above, if the amp doesn't have midi, you need something like this to switch channels using a midi controller.

That being said, the HXFX has an ext amp out for channel switching non-midi amps, but I'm using the Suhr with it because there's a huge hum with my Mesa Electra Dyne (happens with the HX and some amps). In the past I dealt with it by snipping the ground on the HX end of the TRS cable, but I'm currently using the Suhr as a preferred workaround (also with the Stomp, too, although it doesn't have an ext amp out, so this is only option).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom