Suhr Custom Modern Price

sprada

Inspired
Hi guys,

I'm probably selling my Suhr Custom Modern and would love your input on a fair price.
It doesn't get the attention it deserves and it's way too expensive for not being played.
Could use the money for a nice vintage Strat or a Suhr Antique.

I'm thinking around 2500€.

Tks.
Cheers

Attachments

• Spec Sheet.jpg
    Spec Sheet.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 43
Fair price is what someone is willing to pay. I use eBay auctions and the final bid is what someone is willing to pay and would therefore be the “fair price”. Sometimes it’s less than what I anticipate, sometimes it’s more. But as long as there’s least a few bids on the item, the price would have to be what someone was willing to pay and would have to be the fair price.

Great looking guitar though :)

I agree with Johan on ebay auctions. Not that ebay is the "be all end all", but you can try a search for your guitar and see what was "sold" like yours using the advanced search option. There is a sold checkbox on that page. This gives you a ballpark idea what you can expect to get for it.

Also, for higher priced items, instead of auction style, I sometimes use fixed price and start higher and work backwards with "offers". Advantage is I control the sale, and can choose the buyer.

Very nice guitar, by the way! ;)

Last edited:
On Ebay I would price it well above what you actually want then let them have the option to make you an offer, but that's just me. They are going to lowball the hell out of you no matter what, but it opens the negotiation process. Ebay auctions used to be great, but they are worthless these days. All the buyers wait until the last minute then snipe the auction. You may as well do a buy it now.

I'd say you're right there with pricing... it's a good looking top, Suhr always seems to command top $$ as they are expensive to begin with.

Check the specs on Yek's Suhr Gothrie Govan he is selling for 2300. That will help you put a price on yours. My thought is that the Govan model would be a bit more valuable than yours, just because of the the wood and the special electronics.

Back
Top Bottom