Suhr Badger 30, BB Pre, Redwirez Matchless IR's

Since Tom isn't all that active on here, what's that technique called where he moves up and down the fretboard? Is that economy picking with position/mode changes?

EDIT: Seems like it's heavily arpeggiated. Like something Gambale would do (hopefully a compliment).

He uses mostly legato and hybrid picking techniques. Check out his website for some excellent lessons on the technique and his playing style!

really nice !!! So suhr badger 30, bb pre, .... the most important thing is the cab here imo ... wich one are using ? sounds really fantastic as always ...
do u think your apolo interface makes an important role here ? I mean... do u think it sounds better or different than recording via usb ?

Very Classy' superb technique and unbelievable tone...... you have it all.
I'm very jealous and mad at myself for not putting in as much time on the instrument as you obviously have
Excellent.

Tom Quayle being amazing as always. If you haven't already, check out his guitar lessons on his website. Modern Legato 3 has gotten me over a rut that I've been stuck in for a long long time.

Reactions: Cem
Thanks guys - glad you're digging the tone! I'm using the following Redwirez IR's panned left and right with some room mixed in and 6700 hi freq cut.

Left - Matchless-G12M25-C414-ConeEdge-2
Right - Matchless-G12H30M25-TC30-Back-6

They're panned just a bit and I have my Global EQ rolled off almost all the way at 31, 61, 8k and 16k.

I'm running the guitar volume at around 6-7 on this so there's actually quite a bit more drive in the patch than this.

I run via SP/DIF into my UAUDIO Apollo interface so that I can use the amazing plugins on that if required.

A pleasure to listen to.
Kind of frustrating to watch, though. LOL.

Yes, it's Tom Quayle. :mrgreen

: lol don't look at his hands - the secret is in his heart and soul :)

Just close your eyes and lose yourself in the BT - which is great BTW :encouragement:

Thanks again for the lessons and workshops at Dweezilla 2013 Tom - U Da Man!!! :encouragement: :encouragement: :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom