Suggestions to improve MFC101 funcionality

psst

Inspired
There's some things that I think a lot of people would find useful:

- Last firmware offered the possibility to share the TAP and TUNER switch. Why not offering the choice to share the TUNER with whatever thing the user wants? I don't use the TAP, but this would be really handy to save one switch...

- The switches that are configured as non-axe switches should, IMO, have an option per patch to set its initial state to RED or not RED, so user has an indication if the switch does something or not in a certain patch.

- Third and for me the most important by far, If those non-axe switches (or even the axe switches) could be configured per patch, like switching different things in different patches, it would be a bless for us who control more units than the axe. I really have to do very weird things to handle the rest of my gear with the MFC-101.

I understand it's still a young product, so I wait patiently until it can make my life (and, I'm sure, others) easier...

Could a moderator move it to the wish list?
I think they could be good and very useful things, specially for people who control more things than the AXE-FX with the MFC101.

Thank you very much.

If possible, I'd like to know if this feature (possibility for non-axe switches, or even the axe switches to be configured per patch, so they can switch different things in different patches) has plans to be implemented or no way, so I can swap my controller with another one that is flexible enough for my rig.
Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom