Suggestions for Live Application with Matrix

xpoop43x

i have the GT1000fx and for the rated wattage, it seems pretty quiet and almost sounds muffled.
Running with the ss and cab setting

Any recommendations of possible output eq settings that can help and cut through more?

Many threads on this. Some have given suggestions but none of those suggestions helped in my experience. I felt it was plenty loud enough, to but it wouldn’t cut and I would get buried by the other guitar. I moved to tube power.

If it’s actually quiet, like bedroom level or something, then something is wrong because it gets loud.

Last edited:
Many threads on this. Some have given suggestions but none of those suggestions helped in my experience. I felt it was plenty loud enough, to but it wouldn’t cut and I would get buried by the other guitar. I moved to tube power.

If it’s actually quiet, like bedroom level or something, then something is wrong because it gets loud.
What poweramp did you move to?

That amp is plenty loud.

What are are you connecting it to?

What kind of cables between your Axe Fx III and the Matrix?

What kind of cables between your Matrix and your cab(s)?

Which Output are you using and are you sending -10 or +4?

What is the level of the Output block that is sending signal to the Matrix and what is the level of the associated knob on the front?

• Connected to Marshall 1960 cabs
  • Output 1 set to +4
  • Using humbuster cables
  • My output block is set to 0.0 and I make sure that the output meter is not going beyond 0.5
  • I keep the output knob on the front around noon

Back
Top Bottom