Suggest a dual TRS Cable for using a 4CM

mferrand

Inspired
Hey All,

I need a recommendation for a dual cable with 1/4" TRS connectors. In other words two TRS connectors on one end and two on the other. I am looking for something maybe 15 to 20 ft. long.

This would be used for the effects send/return. Any suggestions?

Cheers, Mike

Hey All,

I need a recommendation for a dual cable with 1/4" TRS connectors. In other words two TRS connectors on one end and two on the other. I am looking for something maybe 15 to 20 ft. long.

This would be used for the effects send/return. Any suggestions?

Cheers, Mike

Ask Best tronics : Best-Tronics Manufacturing They make custom cables with the best quality you ll find !

The Axe-Fx needs TS connections, not TRS. The 1/4 are unbalanced.

Not exactly. You don't want two TRS-TRS cables. What you need is two TS-TS cables and two humbuster TRS-TS cables. The humbuster cables are described in the manual. They're the same thing that TC Electronic recommends for the G-System.

Not exactly. You don't want two TRS-TRS cables. What you need is two TS-TS cables and two humbuster TRS-TS cables. The humbuster cables are described in the manual. They're the same thing that TC Electronic recommends for the G-System.

Exactly.

You know what would be handy is a humubuster adapter. A TRS female plug with a TS jack all on one simple compact adapter. This way you could just buy off the shelf TRS cables of any length or use a stock Pedalsnake. When I was running a G-Systerm and later the Axe II via 4CM I had made my own humbuster cables. But they ain't long enough to run out to my board with the FX8.

Since the adapter is not likely to happen, I think it's time to bust out the soldering iron and make a couple really short humbuster adapter cables.

Best-Tronics will make you a custom loom, to order, with exactly this configuration. Just specify the length, cable type and connector brand.

Back
Top Bottom