Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
To have your first post simply titled "Stupid"

Well it is stupid, for all the reasons there is, some pay 1600e others 2299e.

then almost rant for a while about how you think Thomann might be selling it for less

Rant for a while about the fact that I'd be happier to get it from Thomann, I've listed the reasons few times by now. They might actually sell it for less (which we may/may not see one day), at least I wouldn't have to pay for the shipping.

that we should get a discount etc etc

I misunderstood the discount obv, you cleared that one out earlier.

you cannot expect to not get poked a bit here and there, eh?

Obv when you come here and tell that Fractals distributor in Europe could be better, I can only expect people to get mad.

It would indeed appear to be a fact speaking for yourself, but speaking for most "European Axe Fans" is quite a bold statement

30DMB 3 years warranty and free shipping or 15 days money back, 2 year warranty and 10e shipping? It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, now does it? Yeah we can start talking about the customer service of the 2 stores again and how one couldn't/wouldn't support the product anywhere near as well and fully as the other one etc. etc.

Thomann could deliver Axe's better than G66.

but I do sincerely doubt that they could/would support the product anywhere near as well and fully as G66 do with Fractal/Atomic products...

I don't know kind what kind of support your expecting, I'd get 3 year warranty with Thomann, G66 gives 2. 30DMB on Thomann, 15 on G66. So please, do clarify.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom