Strat + Cornford + FET boost (Warning: Pop, NO METAL!!!)

gag halfrunt said:
Hey Mats, thanks so much for posting this, and offering up your backing tracks. Very cool, man!

You're welcome.

Really off topic but I don't think I have ever communicated with a person from Alaska before. Life is good!

Cheers,

Mats N

andi-o said:
Maybe you'll have to cut of the bass in the amp and drive sim, I discovered an output clip
while I was recording when I hit the bass notes hard

I load it yesterday, than tweak to taste. It do sound good! The Corn is very rock, and the Fet add some tones without changing the character.

I start from scratch and set a Corn patch in my "gig-ready" set. We'll see next gig... :lol:

Sounded great! Only one thing would make it sound better: if you put some reverb on the lead track to make it sound more "in the space" and stereo in the mix. With the huge reverb and panning on the guitars and drums backing tracks the lead kind of sticks out in mono and doesn't sit in the space or mix that the other instruments are in. If that was fixed, it would sound stellar. Great tone. Great playing.

Hi Andreas,

your sound and phrasing is just amazing (as usual). I really have to dig into the Corncob-model.

Hut ab,
Michael

Back
Top Bottom