Strange Issue w/FM3 and Footswitches

MWol

I've built some patches lately that have 6 or so scenes and I programmed the scenes through the FC Edit window and saved them. For Example, for Shine On You Crazy Diamond, footswicth 1 toggles between the Intro lead and Syds Theme, switch 2 toggles from Lead 2 to Verse, switch 3 toggles from Lead 3 to verse. I was playing it yesterday (all this week really) with no issues. Going to other presets and back no problem. Today when I loaded it up, all the saved switches randomly changed.For example, switch 1 is a no toggle function only turning on Lead 2. I noticed it before with other patches, but figures it was just me. This time I specifically took not as I got that patch as close to perfect as I can and want dit saved.

Has anyone encountered this or know of a remedy ?

Thanks

Sounds like maybe you powered up on a different layout or view that the one you programmed. Navigate to that layout/view, and you should be golden.

That must be it...not sure why it powered up differently than when I turned it off? But sure enough that was it....thanks so much Rex

Back
Top Bottom