Strange behavior in 6.02 [FIXED in 6.03]

Agreed, but it's a question I hope Cliff @FractalAudio will answer ... perhaps the fix will just be baked into the next release and waiting is best ... dunno.
I agree, and I'm not Cliff either, but all I can say if you're on 6.02 and it locks up in the middle of a gig, it wouldn't be an enjoyable experience. It didn't happen to me in a gig, but could have. If you're just using for studio and home work, probably not a big risk. You'd probably be just fine, but going into a gig, "divide by zero" and "too complex to explain" sounds to me like a bullet in a game of Russian roulette.

I was just about to log in to mark the thread resolve but looks like yek already took care of it. Still stable here too and will load the public 6.03 later tonight.

Huge thanks to Cliff and support (who actually reached to me without even submitting a formal ticket). Since I already picked up the FAS reverb I guess I'm off to buy another cab pack tonight ;)

Resetting System Params doesn't affect controller settings.

Good to know, thanks yek! I couldn't remember if I had changed the lfo/adsr settings since getting my new XL+ (been super busy moving and remodeling), so when I went through all settings and saw the default values I just assumed it was due to the reset.

Back
Top Bottom