STOMPLABEL says Merry Christmas to all our Customer and all here in the Forum

Hi there,

many thanks to all our Customers who have purchased our ULTRASTOMPLABEL in the last weeks and have mailed such nice feedback on the quality of our ULTRASTOMPLABELS. Thank You, we realy like that !

We wish all our Customers and EVERYONE here in the Fractal Forum a Merry Christmas and a nice rocking happy new Year 2012

as a small gift we give to every order that is higher than 10 Euro until the end of the Year 2011 a "WahWah" and a "XY-Spider" ULTRASTOMPLABEL FOR FREE TO !

Please check it out on Stomplabel

Greets Chris and Sascha on STOMPLABEL

Hi There ,
ho ho ho hoooo :)
WE WISH ALL HERE in the Forum MERRY CHRISTMAS and a nice rocking happy new Year 2012 !

Greets from stormy ,cold Germany
Christian and Sascha

and, remeber our nice Christmas-Action on Stomplabel , until the end of the Year to every Order a "WahWah" and a "XY-Spider" Ultrastomplabel for free ! Cheers :)

Post Merry Christmas to you Sascha and Christian. I've been trying to get ahold of you at info@stomplabel.de regarding an order but all I get are e-mail bounces. Can you contact me here with an PM? Thanks in advance.

i have been trying to buy labels from your website for 3 weeks, i have tried to get my password emailed to me and the email hasn't come through, i have tried to do it a lot of times

uuups , sorry Guys i am not every Day logged in here in the Forum :)
what is the Problem on your orders ? Paypalcheckout ?
please give a second try ! normaly it must work....

i wish you both a happy new Year !!
and now we have a nice Happy january Action on our Site !
we give to every order thats higher than 10 Euro , a "Reverb2" and a "XY-Spider" for free !
please take a look on our Site Stomplabel

but notice i have changed our Startpage with the January-Aktin at the moment on the German-Language-Site !
but i will change the English Site tomorrow !
greets From Germany ,Sascha

Back
Top Bottom