Stomp labels...

@danserrano

Experienced
Got my stomp labels from sascha the other day and these are high quality stuff. Very impressed.... If your thinking of picking these up don't hesitate well worth it. Thanks again bro!

I agree with Wallimann... those things ought to be standard equipment. I love mine, and other musicians are always coming over to check them out. $3000 worth of Axe II and MFC, and you get "wow, cool labeling on that pedal!" :)

Where can I get these at? I saw one site but you had to select different groupings. I would just like to get a whole set.....period. Does anyone have a link where I can go view the labels from sascha? Thanks folks!

Where can I get these at? I saw one site but you had to select different groupings. I would just like to get a whole set.....period. Does anyone have a link where I can go view the labels from sascha? Thanks folks!

Hi , just go to our Site Stomplabel
Than in the Shop , than choose the Ultralabels (right), than you have three categorys ( the new Just Color style, the Stompbox and Fantasy Design ,and the Axe Edit themed style )
We send worldwide for 6,50 Euro ...
I Hope a can help you :)

Nice greets from Germany , Sascha

Tbrooks def check em out. IMO they're a must and sascha has been nothing but a pro to deal with. I've never had more fun swapping IA's for the mfc lol.

Ya I'm interested too. But site seems to be all bundled. Wish I could pick my bundle individually.

Hi there,
yes.. thats right, we have our Basic Sets , that is the Set for the deliferystatus from the MFC101, so the User have all Options with this Sets...
than we have our "Presetset" , "Ampset", "Contolset" "Looperset" and the Basics all in 3 diffrent Desings( "Justcolor" / "Axe Edit themed" / "Stompox and Fantasy") and we have many single Labels too.....
also our Sets/Bundles are a little bit cheaper as you buy the Labels all as a single....
and by the way ,at the Moment we give to every Order a "Amp X-Y" for free as a gift....
and Note : Our Labels are realy High Quality Materials in a Robust "Stage-Version"
i hope you understand it a little bit...., it is for us a little bit easyer to offer some labels in Bundles/Sets.
we have produce it and do it in separate Packages.... and its easyer for us to finish your Orders at two evenings the Week......
because we do that Buisness all next to our Familys and "normal" Job and we realy want to do our best for our Users/Customer :)
i hope its ok....:)
nice Greets from Germany ,
Sascha

Ya I'm interested too. But site seems to be all bundled. Wish I could pick my bundle individually.

Hi Tremonti and Hi Dr.Willy,
We realy thinking about for the Future that we offer the Labels from the Realistic V4Set next to our Set also as Single Labels on our Site , after your Posts we think thats some Users like that...
We Look what we can do, please have a Little Patience ,because its just a Little Bit of work to put them in the shop with Photos ...

Nice greets from Germany , Sascha

I'm getting my MFC tomorrow and I went ahead and ordered the basic set of stomplabels this morning. They look like they will come in very handy. I'll be setting up one X/Y for the amps, so that little freebie you're throwing in will be nice.
Thanks!

I'm getting my MFC tomorrow and I went ahead and ordered the basic set of stomplabels this morning. They look like they will come in very handy. I'll be setting up one X/Y for the amps, so that little freebie you're throwing in will be nice.
Thanks!

Hi Robert , i just have See your Order ,many Thanks ,
We give the "Amp. XY" Label for Free to every Order !
If you have other questions , please Mail to me on info@stomplabel.de
Cheers Sascha

At first I thought "Oh well I dont needs stomplabels" etc and then I decided to order some after I was getting aggravated having to remember my whole pedalboard, and they are awesome! I get compliments at EVERY gig when people see them, it's really something that's that small but it makes a HUGE difference for ease of mind while playing, and it looks badass! Stomplabels should come with the MFC101!

At first I thought "Oh well I dont needs stomplabels" etc and then I decided to order some after I was getting aggravated having to remember my whole pedalboard, and they are awesome! I get compliments at EVERY gig when people see them, it's really something that's that small but it makes a HUGE difference for ease of mind while playing, and it looks badass! Stomplabels should come with the MFC101!

Hey Sean , Thanks for your nice words about our Ultrastomplabel !!
Nice greets from Germany ! Sascha

Thanks Sascha. Looking forward to the labels and to getting started with the MFC. Even though I haven't got mine yet, I can only echo that it seems like it should come with stomp labels. But then again, there's a reason so many are asking about custom sets. Everybody is going to do things differently. I'm sure there's going to be a few that I won't use, and I may end up ordering a few one-offs to fill in the gaps on those I will use at a later date. Wasn't going to get them right away, but after looking into it abit I could see how handy they are.

Back
Top Bottom