Sticking buttons - solved

fastgraham

Inspired
My #1 had become tough to push and I just lived with it. One day I was in the garage and saw my can of silicon spray. Applied a tiny spray to the side of the the button and then pushed it up and down while rotating it for about 30 seconds. It is better than brand new now, like butter.

I have no doubt if every single person reading this followed my suggestion, 100% of you would notice a considerable difference.

Also, use silicon spray lube not WD40 which is not a lubricant. Sorry, a lot of people I meet think that WD40 is a lube.

My #1 had become tough to push and I just lived with it. One day I was in the garage and saw my can of silicon spray. Applied a tiny spray to the side of the the button and then pushed it up and down while rotating it for about 30 seconds. It is better than brand new now, like butter.

I have no doubt if every single person reading this followed my suggestion, 100% of you would notice a considerable difference.

Also, use silicon spray lube not WD40 which is not a lubricant. Sorry, a lot of people I meet think that WD40 is a lube.

Actually, WD40 is advertised by its manufacturer as a lubricant (among other purposes).

Back
Top Bottom