• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Steven Wilson - Pariah - Claudio Pietronik Solo (AustinBuddy 1000 Naked tonepack)

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Good work - sounds great! I love @austinbuddy naked amp pack. I think FAS should strike up a deal to have it come standard with every device :)
Not gonna happen... and that is 100% okay! Fractal Audio is not in the commercial preset business...but really do appreciate the compliment. I started these to fill a need for myself almost three years ago -- examples of every amp/channel and what they sound like, paired with different cabs....and I'm not the only person who thought that was a valuable service to have, so thanks!

Top Bottom