AFIII Steve Vai inspired Gift of Tone 16 preset

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
Hey everyone! A few years ago I recorded a cover of Steve Vai's version of Christmas Time is Here and I used that preset as a base for the effects blocks FAS and Steve released today as part of their gift of tone series. I put in a couple of the delay blocks, chorus blocks, pitch blocks, multi delay and the flanger block and made a couple of scenes for these. I switched the cab block to factory blocks so everyone can use this. Sorry just using my iPhone for the audio here, but you get the idea. Enjoy and thank you FAS!!

Attachments

• Christmas Time Is Here:Vai Gift of Tone.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 316
Hey everyone! A few years ago I recorded a cover of Steve Vai's version of Christmas Time is Here and I used that preset as a base for the effects blocks FAS and Steve released today as part of their gift of tone series. I put in a couple of the delay blocks, chorus blocks, pitch blocks, multi delay and the flanger block and made a couple of scenes for these. I switched the cab block to factory blocks so everyone can use this. Sorry just using my iPhone for the audio here, but you get the idea. Enjoy and thank you FAS!!

Matt, sounds awesome as usual! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Thanks for the preset. GOT's are just flying in, lol.

Matt, sounds awesome as usual! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Thanks for the preset. GOT's are just flying in, lol.
Thanks so much for the kind words! All is well and hope the same for you! I can’t wait to see what other GOT’s there are!!

thank you, Matt, for your time and your sharing,

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas Matt
Thanks for sharing with all of us. Always love your videos and can’t wait to try out your preset.

Cheers

Hi and many thanks, in my FM3 the configuration exceeded the CPU limit, have you got any suggestions? Ciao

Hi and many thanks, in my FM3 the configuration exceeded the CPU limit, have you got any suggestions? Ciao
You would need to just remove a block or 2 , what % CPU are you hitting ?
I don’t have the preset in front of me if you could post screen shot I am sure someone could help ya

Back
Top Bottom