Steve Vai / Axe II

Vance

Hey Cliff,

This is Steve Vai. I've been lurking here for awhile under the screen name Vance. Vance is an acronym for Vai's Axefx II Not in Cart Everyday. Please PM me so I can purchase one directly from you. I'm getting ready for a world tour and all this F5ing business is starting to cause carpal tunnel, thus affecting my guitar playing. I'm sure you can understand. Thanks for such a great product and I'd love to show the world what it can do.

Also, Cliff, please continue your PASSION for your art AND try to avoid the WARFARE of the forum.

Best wishes,
Vai

Right. So You're Steve Vai and you're a Fractal Artist AND you have to use the Yahoo store to buy an Axe-FX II? For some reason this smells of bulls**t.

Yea and i am Obama under the guise of a white Englishman living in Ireland..send me over an Ax II as soon as you can and i wont nuke your ass!!!

:mrgreen

Right. So You're Steve Vai and you're a Fractal Artist AND you have to use the Yahoo store to buy an Axe-FX II? For some reason this smells of bulls**t.

Haha! That my friend is definitely the smell of bullsh*t. I didn't think anyone would take this for real......I'm just trying to compete with the guys using robots to check availability in the store. Who knows, maybe Cliff will reward me for the most original attempt to get one? Yeah right.

PS. Cliff you should also know that John Petrucci is going under the screen name Smilefan.....just FYI.

Ya think?

Crazy Huh?

I just thought I'd help cut the tension a little bit. Didn't mean to get anyone upset.

I mean, come on, the acronym bit should have tipped anyone off that this was a joke. I won't do it again....sorry:lol!

Crazy Huh?

I just thought I'd help cut the tension a little bit. Didn't mean to get anyone upset.

I mean, come on, the acronym bit should have tipped anyone off that this was a joke. I won't do it again....sorry:lol!

No worries :D

Carry on...

Hey Cliff,

This is Steve Vai. I've been lurking here for awhile under the screen name Vance. Vance is an acronym for Vai's Axefx II Not in Cart Everyday. Please PM me so I can purchase one directly from you. I'm getting ready for a world tour and all this F5ing business is starting to cause carpal tunnel, thus affecting my guitar playing. I'm sure you can understand. Thanks for such a great product and I'd love to show the world what it can do.

Also, Cliff, please continue your PASSION for your art AND try to avoid the WARFARE of the forum.

Best wishes,
Vai

wait till you try the new fan models in the axe2. they will blow you away

For the love of god, you're not Steve Vai. Unless you have a new scale to share. :)

To prove to you that I am Steve Vai, I will give you the most amazing musical scale you have ever heard......BUT, I will only give you one note per day at approximately2:06 EST.....and maybe an extra note at 5:02 EST if I feel like it. Keep checking this post regularly. I should be able to give you the first note of the scale approximately the week of June 27th.

and we are the real beavis and butthead, we huh hu huh uhuh, both have like 20 grand or something, and we will play like live in cartoon form the axe on our new show this summer if you like give us one hand delivered tomorrow!!!

Hey Cliff,

This is Burt Bacharach. I've been lurking here for awhile under the screen name Bertbacharat and Bance. Bance is an acronym for Burt's Axefx II Not in Cart Everyday. Please PM me so I can purchase one directly from you. I'm getting ready for a world tour and all this F5ing business is starting to cause carpal tunnel, thus affecting my guitar and piano playing. I'm sure you can understand. Thanks for such a great product and I'd love to show the world what it can do.

Best wishes,
Burt

Back
Top Bottom