Steve Morse was heading for being an airline pilot...

Interesting . Did he want to follow the steps of Chris deGarmo? This one quit for good! Thanks Crom Steve Morse didn’t.

Interesting . Did he want to follow the steps of Chris deGarmo? This one quit for good! Thanks Crom Steve Morse didn’t.
I bet he wanted to make a good living with a skill he already had. Sounds like a plan, unless you've got something else you really love and totally kick butt at, like say, music :)

He wasn't "heading for"... He was a commercial pilot, for United I think".

He just returned to music.

Stanley Jordan became a computer programmer for quite a few years...
I'll bet Stanley Jordan's musical income wasn't that great, in spite of how big a name he has in some circles, so that doesn't surprise me, unfortunately. I'm a software engineer, but if I was as creative and innovative as he is, it would be a lot harder to sit down in front of the computer for me.

I'll bet Stanley Jordan's musical income wasn't that great, in spite of how big a name he has in some circles, so that doesn't surprise me, unfortunately. I'm a software engineer, but if I was as creative and innovative as he is, it would be a lot harder to sit down in front of the computer for me.
Programming is an adventure too though...

Back
Top Bottom