Stereo USB Audio in

I for the life of me can’t figure this out how do I get incoming usb audio to be stereo? Trying to jam along to songs with my hesdphkens and it plays just the left channels on both ears of my headphones. No issue when I plug them directly any to any other device.

I believe USB is always stereo input and always stereo output regardless of Output settings.

Make sure your headphones are plugged in all the way, and securely into any 1/4” adaptor if using one.

I believe USB is always stereo input and always stereo output regardless of Output settings.

Make sure your headphones are plugged in all the way, and securely into any 1/4” adaptor if using one.
My headphones are sennheiser and use a 1/4 coming off of them. I'll mess around with my macbook see if there is a setting somewhere in there messed up. The headphone jack is putting out stereo I tested it with panning my cab block and ping pong dealy.

Yeah if your output channels are set weird it might cause it. USB Outputs 1 and 2 are the Left and Right channels of Output 1 respectively.

Back
Top Bottom