Stereo Amp & FX8 Routing Question

I recently picked up a multi-channel amplifier (Fuchs TDS 50/25) to pair with my Two Rock SP35. Does anyone know if there a way to wire this up in Stereo where I could have effects in the loop and also have the Fuchs pre-amp gain go through both amps? Long-story short, I'd like to have even/matched amplifier gain on both sides and still get ping-pong delays & stereo reverbs as post effects.

Thank you! Does that give you stereo Ping-pong style delays, etc. or is it more of a dual Mono setup? Also, just to confirm that I'm reading the diagram correctly...it looks like Amp 1 is setup in a normal 4CM method and then for Amp2 the signal goes from the FX8 Post Out R to the Return in the loop, right?

You need to select the stereo effects blocks and then select the type of delays etc

Okay, that makes sense. I've been using the TR and a Vox AC15 in stereo previously, so I'm familiar with that portion....it's the Master/Slave amp setup that is new to me.

Are there any risks in running it like the diagram or any precautions I should take?

Thanks for the information. I had a go at setting this up with a JVM410H as my primary amp & a Hughes & Kettner as the slave.

WOW! A whole new world to explore. What's that saying that something is greater than the sum of its parts? This sound, with any of the stereo delays, is so much better than simply using one amp.

I am truly fed up now as I either have to suffer an inferior sound at gigs or carry a whole lot more gear!

Thanks for the information. I had a go at setting this up with a JVM410H as my primary amp & a Hughes & Kettner as the slave.

WOW! A whole new world to explore. What's that saying that something is greater than the sum of its parts? This sound, with any of the stereo delays, is so much better than simply using one amp.

I am truly fed up now as I either have to suffer an inferior sound at gigs or carry a whole lot more gear!
Do I see an AX8 in your future? ;)

Back
Top Bottom