Starting from Scratch....All New Patches, Thanks to you all!!

racetra

Inspired
I mean that in a good way. I built some patches for gigging and have changed them around to fit my needs but kept the same amps and effects in the same order. Thanks to all the help I have received on this site, it is time for an over haul. Most of my patches have dual amps but I am finding I don't really need it.

I brought up a blank and added a JCM800 and it was a great clean sound and it didnt clip the output as it was blowin my ears out.:D I will be checkin out some of the amps that I havent used yet.

For my FOH channel I am gonna use the cab that I would use If I was using the amp in real life ie:Fender amp, fender 2x12 cab or Marshall amp, Marshall Cab to start with. Then I will tweek as needed.

I have learned that it really makes a huge difference where you put your effects. Now that I understand the send/return feature that is gonna change.

I have found that I have too much goin on and my patches have become kinda difficult to tweek due to the dual amp and effect chain layout. Less is More sometimes!!

Anyways, Thanks for all the help. I will post up clips and compairisons when I get them dialed.

It's not a race, it's a process.

I've found that as you learn more by trying more... you end up getting simpler and using less to get there... and are better for the effort.

It's not a race, it's a process.

I've found that as you learn more by trying more... you end up getting simpler and using less to get there... and are better for the effort.
Ya right!!
cartoons6.jpg
cartoons7.jpg
cartoons8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom