Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser Trailer

86d5200a29809e732f5b4371def3322ad6ab9099a5812afa82778e1b3366b382.jpg

CGI Chewie looked godawful. And you'd think Lucas was involved with that little tribble/ewok hybrid in the same scene.

TFA managed to do what 3 prequels couldn't do, made me stop caring. I haven't even seen the last movie yet. In TFA they were just rehashing ANH while giving us the biggest Mary Sue in history. But I reckon JJ Abrams is to blame. It's not that everything he touches turns to sh it, far from it. But its just that everything he makes is basically sh it, once you start looking past the excellent presentation. And that goes for his Star Wars movies, his Star Trek movies, Cloverfield and the series Lost. Probably everything he made.

but i feel like that was intentional since the prequels were largely derided and felt like they weren't even from the same series sometimes. it doing so many call backs to the originals was my fav part.

I'd have to agree for the most part. The new trailer looks promising...I'm just hoping it adds some depth to the Star Wars universe and takes it somewhere vs TFA. The trailer does indeed pique my interest since it looks like there will be some twists and suprises.

Don't know if you are into comics or not, I'm not except for good Star Wars material, but Marvel is releasing a new Vader comic this summer that picks up right after Revenge of the Sith.

I'm going to talk to my co-worker who is a comic nut about that series...sounds interesting and he likely has them.

I was pretty disappointed with the new trailer to say the least. Never thought I'd be so listless at the thought of living in an era where all my favorite things get sequels and expanded content. In truth, all my favorite things are dead and, in a manner befitting the old adage, being beaten like a dead horse.

Back
Top Bottom