Star Trek, First Episode - Behind The Scenes

Toopy14

Axe-Master
https://www.thestar.com/entertainme...sode-to-air-but-the-star-was-there-first.html

originalslides.jpg

Nice ....but remind me to tell y’all about the week I spent hosting a early 90”s Star Trek cruise in the Caribbean (I was.cruise director) with everyone from .wil Wheaton, to Gene Roddenberry to most of the casts of Next Generation and the Original..No Shatner, Nimoy or Stewart, tho....high point was getting James Doohan absolutely blitzed,at the bar on the last night of the cruise while the Trek Crew put on their Cast talent show and I got an earful of what Scotty really felt about Uhuras singing talents, as we witnessed her diva ness........

Nice ....but remind me to tell y’all about the week I spent hosting a early 90”s Star Trek cruise in the Caribbean (I was.cruise director) with everyone from .wil Wheaton, to Gene Roddenberry to most of the casts of Next Generation and the Original..No Shatner, Nimoy or Stewart, tho....high point was getting James Doohan absolutely blitzed,at the bar on the last night of the cruise while the Trek Crew put on their Cast talent show and I got an earful of what Scotty really felt about Uhuras singing talents, as we witnessed her diva ness........

True definition of 'boldly going where no one has gone before!'

I can just picture 'Scotty' being hammered on Romulan Ale! lol

Wow! Big trekkie here. That sounds so cool...............

Back
Top Bottom