Stacking Scenes?

AZG

Experienced
Is it possible to stack scenes, like having scenes 1-4 on buttons 1-4 and then having a second set of scenes stacked on top using "push and hold" to access scenes 5-8 on the same 1-4 buttons? This frees up buttons 5-8 for other functions but still gives me full access to all scenes without tap dancing. I do this currently with my LF+ midi controller and it works great. Would love to be able to to this with the AX8.

Cool idea.

I think for main 8 footswitches, only block XY is available on the push-and-hold, and only on footswitches where the effect block has been assigned. So no, it isn't currently possible.

Wish list item: the ability to assign the tap AND the hold for all 8 footswitches (not just the Function switches).

Can't the scene toggle do that

Just for Scene 1/2, I believe. And that's a tap rather than a hold, but still meets the OP's requirement for at least Scene 1 and 2.

Please correct me if there's also a Scene 3/4 Toggle, Scene 5/6 Toggle, and Scene 7/8 Toggle. That'd be great!

I don't have mine yet so I'm just citing the manual and what I saw on Chris's preview of AX8-Edit. If I'm wrong I'll be happy! :)

This is not possible. Footswitch Blocks are not programmable. Each selects a single scene.

Back
Top Bottom