SRV Tribute Band Texas Flood - Gonna get a taste of the Fractal

Dieszel

Inspired
This is my good friend Tommy who plays for a SRV tribute band here in Dallas. He is an amazing guitar player, super down to earth and I've been telling him about my Fractal. We're gonna get together and create some patches together which I'm sure will blow his mind with what it can do haha... Both our schedules haven't allowed for that yet though. He's very interested in seeing what it can do... He tried a Kemper and liked it. I'm sure he'll love the Fractal because he'll be playing through the Atomic CLR as well... I think he'd be a great ambassador for Fractal as well since he already has many endorsements. He's played with many greats here in Texas and is in demand. He does Stevie justice.

He's headlining the 20th Annual SRV Remembrance Ride here in Dallas on October 5th with a line up like no other from Lance Lopez, Buddy Whittington and Wes Jeans just to name a few.
20th Annual S.R.V. Remembrance Ride & Concert

I can vouch for that...I've seen them a number of times and he's pretty bad ass, and as you say, very humble.
He does go to great lengths in terms of gear (the accuracy of his guitars is pretty amazing), so it would be pretty impressive if he were to start using an axe fx. Look forward to hearing more.

he looks kinda like stevie.seems like he plays the songs in a hurry

Sounds great but probably excited, slowed down a little would give it a little better feel, but he's got it.

I placed this post in the wrong place on the forum. Sorry Fractal... When we get together to make some patches, I'm gonna have him try them out live... Tommy takes it one step further with band, that's for sure.

You'll have to work with TK to duplicate his Dumble clone (Hamiltone Six String Slinger). He usually faces the cab to the wall in smaller venues because that thing is so freakin' loud. :)

It might be cool to get the same tones without worrying about drilling the audience with the beam.

I'm sure Tommy and I will come up with some awesome tones. The great thing about the Axe FX is, he most likely won't need to do that anymore and go to the FOH as well as to a FRFR speaker. Tommy's Hamiltone is a nice amp and yes, loud as well...

Back
Top Bottom