Preview of the Presets in the selected Bank

• no, I know every Sound and the Place on Banks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aalrh

Inspired
Only feature I miss on the MFC 101:

By changing the Bank, the Display show me: Bank 1 :(

Better the Display scrolling a Preview of the Presets in the select Bank.
20 Presets / Gig - I can´t keep all the places of the sounds in my mind :D

Seems like it would be easy enough to do. There is already a Global Parameter to not select the patch when switching banks. If FAS could add another option for "scroll/bank one patch at a time". This would allow the bank switches to optionally move one patch at a time w/out selecting, regardless of the bank size. Hopefully it will be in the next MFC Firmware update.

I have a feeling it may be more difficult to implement on the MFC 101.

The GCP has the patch names written into it's Memory as you create them so scrolling though them automatically as you change Banks is easy. But I think I read somewhere the MFC reads them in real time as you change, so what we are asking for here (which I really want also) may be more difficult to implement.

aalrh said:
Only feature I miss on the MFC 101:

By changing the Bank, the Display show me: Bank 1 :(

Better the Display scrolling a Preview of the Presets in the select Bank.
20 Presets / Gig - I can´t keep all the places of the sounds in my mind :D

I wonder what people say, when they see a guitarplayer on stage who is staring on his feet for a longer moment. I guess, it's easier and faster to have a usual list lying on the ground or something like that.

SparkyG said:
I have a feeling it may be more difficult to implement on the MFC 101.

The GCP has the patch names written into it's Memory as you create them so scrolling though them automatically as you change Banks is easy. But I think I read somewhere the MFC reads them in real time as you change, so what we are asking for here (which I really want also) may be more difficult to implement.

I know nothing about electrical engineering, or programming software, but my gut tells me that this couldn't be more complicated that having the tuner or tap tempo speed display on the MFC. I wonder if some of the folks who own other pedals could comment about this. I realize that the MFC is the only pedal with, Axe-FX mode, but, is the "preview" function available on the liquid foot or or the rocktron?

Back
Top Bottom