Speaker F.R.F.R experience ?

Stadelmann

F.R.F.R experience?
If so could you give me advice because I love transformed my cab 2x12 "Orange in FRFR I saw Celestion TF1225CX but € 230 a piece is expensive ... may know an alternative one can still cheaper with a good quality ???

There is a lot of other things involved in building a FR enclosure. Simply loading FR speakers in a box may or may not sound very good. You would be much better off buying a Matrix FR 212 that was purpose designed to work as a FR cab.

I know they are pretty expensive at least here in the U.S. but if you add up what you are going to be spending on speakers and a crossover you are almost in the same ballpark and with the Matrix you know what you are getting.

It's very nice to you, but I'm not so 2x € 750 because I play in stereo.
Indeed 2 speakers would change me 2x300 € 600 € so on but I airai not the same quality as all the inventions that have them in a Matrix boxes :)
Nobody tried I simply change the speakers ???

Here for info I have cast on 2 Celestion FR1225CX my Cab Orange PCC212 2 Crossover and the sound is wonderful wonderful dynamic I am totally satisfied I have the same sound with my AX-8 on my KRK at home and I can finally benefit from cab fractal simulation.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 40
Here for info I have cast on 2 Celestion FR1225CX my Cab Orange PCC212 2 Crossover and the sound is wonderful wonderful dynamic I am totally satisfied I have the same sound with my AX-8 on my KRK at home and I can finally benefit from cab fractal simulation.
can you say me the name of the crossovers?? I want to try same road with my 1x12 cabinet.
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom