Not a Bug Sp-1 expression pedal

My intention is to both use it as volume and wah depending on the situation
My question is whether you're trying to use a wah pedal instead of an actual expression pedal. Expression pedals don't have batteries, so they don't "still need a battery." If your pedal has a battery in it, then it's not an expression pedal.

My question is whether you're trying to use a wah pedal instead of an actual expression pedal. Expression pedals don't have batteries, so they don't "still need a battery." If your pedal has a battery in it, then it's not an expression pedal.
Im sorry man. Im still new to this fractal fm9 thing. Just got mine yesterday. Still trying to learn more of it. Well im still thinking of getting an sp-1 expression pedal from mission. So it was not mentioned in the website if this thing needs a battery or not.

Im sorry man. Im still new to this fractal fm9 thing. Just got mine yesterday. Still trying to learn more of it. Well im still thinking of getting an sp-1 expression pedal from mission. So it was not mentioned in the website if this thing needs a battery or not.
Okay, I understand. No, the SP-1 doesn’t take a battery.

Back
Top Bottom