Source not accessible

TD77

Inspired
I just upgraded the fm3 firmware to 5.03 and went into one of my main presets. I have two expression pedals that I use. One for volume/wah and the other to control reverb and delay mix. I went into my preset to adjust the pedal parameters and the window is just greyed out. I can’t adjust anything. The window is Called “edit modifier”. Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? Have a gig tomorrow night and hope to get this sorted out before then. Thanks.

I just upgraded the fm3 firmware to 5.03 and went into one of my main presets. I have two expression pedals that I use. One for volume/wah and the other to control reverb and delay mix. I went into my preset to adjust the pedal parameters and the window is just greyed out. I can’t adjust anything. The window is Called “edit modifier”. Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? Have a gig tomorrow night and hope to get this sorted out before then. Thanks.
Did you update the editor too? And/or perform a 'Refresh After Update' command. It's in the 'Settings' tab at the top of the editor.

Back
Top Bottom