Sound cuts out when I add a tone match block

X14Halo

Inspired
Whenever I add a tone match block after my amp/cab, the sound of my guitar drops down to like 10% volume. Any idea why? How am I supposed to play my local signal into it if it is really low volume? I remember that the first time I tried this tone match block thing, everything was fine, but now my volume cuts out...

Same thing has happened to me a couple times. I'd actually be playing a TM I just created and then boom....volume drops to almost nothing.
No idea why....I just recreated the TM and hope it doesn't happen again.
Has happened to me also after I've saved TM and then gone back to the patch.

Finding the same thing from time to time. Sometimes does this when adjusting another block after the Tone Match process. Find I have to go back to the Tone Match block, and press Enter to get the block to recalculate the "result" frequency plot. Seems to happen only occasionally so maybe belongs in the bug section.

I noticed the same thing but only after I switched the axe to the usb audio controller from the computer so I could have the audio run thru the axe.. I guess I didnt notice it doing that until I made the switch to usb input.

I noticed the same thing but only after I switched the axe to the usb audio controller from the computer so I could have the audio run thru the axe.. I guess I didnt notice it doing that until I made the switch to usb input.

Hmm....I'll check to see how I have it set, if it happens again.

Back
Top Bottom