Sound Cloud How To?

Flight316

Hey guys, I just got my Music uploaded to Sound Cloud. How do I take a song to share with everyone here and post it with Sound Cloud??? Thanks in advance for the help!!

In Soundcloud underneath your track is a button called 'share' click on this and copy the link therein.
Now come back to this forum and in your post surround the Soundcloud link with [SOUNDCLOUD] your soundcloud link goes here [/SOUNDCLOUD]

do a 'Reply With Quote' to this post and you will see how it works.

or you can click the advanced button in this forum and there is a souncloud icon, when you click on this it automatically inserts the SOUNDCLOUD texts into your text.

Ok cool! I was able to post with a link to the sound cloud site to play my song. However Iam not understanding how to have the sound cloud player come up in the post so you dont have to be directed to the sound cloud site? Can you explain this to me please? Thanks!

before your link you have to put this, and I'll have to spell it out otherwise the html will convert it,

square bracket SOUNDCLOUD square bracket your soundcloud link square bracket /SOUNDCLOUD square bracket

I've put a link to my crappy demo, if you do a 'Reply With Quote' on this post it should be clear then.

Back
Top Bottom