(Sorta) Newbie self-inflicted error. Cant get sound out of Output 1

Gregmang

Fractal Fanatic
Since its mea culpa week...

Thought I has issues with 10.6 last night- turns out *I* was the issue (had a gate embedded in my DAW. Yes, I feel stoooopid).

I got everything good (really digging the new Rectos !) last night but powered up this morning and no sound to my interface UNLESS I hit "bypass" on the FP and then it is really delayed. Now as part of my troubleshooting last night I DID install "Ver10 reset.syx "(or something like that - I'm away from my studio comp). Did that cause me to screw up my Output 1 that goes to my int (a Motu Track16) ? I've tried to find a setting in I/O to fix this but am at a loss...

All help appreciated !!

And btw - when does one lose "newbie" status ? 6 months ? A year ? :)

Were you using a user cab? I'm pretty sure that reset file wipes out all of your user cabs. Try checking your cab and maybe selecting one of the factory cabs and see if you get any sound.

And btw - when does one lose "newbie" status ? 6 months ? A year ? :) I still feel like a newbie and I've been a Fractalite for almost two years. So many People around here are so cool that they won't make you feel stupid even when you do stupid things in a stupid manner. I do stupid things on an almost daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom