Sorry if asked, is there a way to create a profile for an effect and then save it?

joe1871

Inspired
I am sure this has been asked before, but I don't know what to search for to find it in the forum.

I just bought an XL. I am just resetting a bunch of pre-sets with my choices for controllers, and the very obvious thought hit me that if I could save a an effect - say a Drive - with my choices for a wide variety of settings, and then called it my "Drive" profile - whatever term to use I am not sure. Then I could plug my profile into any preset at any point. Does this make sense, and if so, does it exist now? I can't believe I am the first person to ask for this. I have had an Axe for years, but I am a very casual player and don't pay attention as much as I should I guess. I don't mean to ask something that has been asked a thousand times before, but it does seem like a convenient feature. Cliff? Guys? Is this on the table at all?

Thanks - I love this thing. I don't have a lot of time to use it, but when I do - damn its fun!

Joe

I am sure this has been asked before, but I don't know what to search for to find it in the forum.

I just bought an XL. I am just resetting a bunch of pre-sets with my choices for controllers, and the very obvious thought hit me that if I could save a an effect - say a Drive - with my choices for a wide variety of settings, and then called it my "Drive" profile - whatever term to use I am not sure. Then I could plug my profile into any preset at any point. Does this make sense, and if so, does it exist now? I can't believe I am the first person to ask for this. I have had an Axe for years, but I am a very casual player and don't pay attention as much as I should I guess. I don't mean to ask something that has been asked a thousand times before, but it does seem like a convenient feature. Cliff? Guys? Is this on the table at all?

Thanks - I love this thing. I don't have a lot of time to use it, but when I do - damn its fun!

Joe

In Axe Edit you can save blocks and name them... Optionally you can save and load global blocks in the Axe Fx or Axe Edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it exactly! Outstanding. I am embarrassed that it was just sitting there - I should have known FASS would have already put it in. Great job FAS! This thing is so freakin cool! Damn!

Thanks Unix-Guy - I really appreciate the quick response.

Joe

Dude you just scratched the surface. Another way to say it is you found the corner piece of a huge-mongous puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom