Sooooooo, Cliff.......whatcha been up to ?

Three firmware updates in under two weeks recently.. Two MAJOR revisions in less than a year... Each and every one revered by some as the best thing ever, then discounted as soon as a new one arrives... There's no way anyone has the time to explore even a fraction of the tonal possibilities with each major update before the next one... Case in point: I still find new stuff on my old Ultra that gets me excited. My ears get tired just thinking of the amount of critical listening Cliff and team must do.

The fewer times I have to plug my MacBook in to my AxeFX is the more I get to actually use the darn thing for it's intended purpose.

I know a lot of us love continuous updates. I've never really figured that out. But, after the amount of recent activity, I have to think everyone could use a break!

Three firmware updates in under two weeks recently.. Two MAJOR revisions in less than a year... Each and every one revered by some as the best thing ever, then discounted as soon as a new one arrives... There's no way anyone has the time to explore even a fraction of the tonal possibilities with each major update before the next one... Case in point: I still find new stuff on my old Ultra that gets me excited. My ears get tired just thinking of the amount of critical listening Cliff and team must do.

The fewer times I have to plug my MacBook in to my AxeFX is the more I get to actually use the darn thing for it's intended purpose.

I know a lot of us love continuous updates. I've never really figured that out. But, after the amount of recent activity, I have to think everyone could use a break!

tumblr_m09plvItq51rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I hope he doesn't resting as competitors aren't sleeping !

LOL! I HOPE that was a joke. Cliff is so far ahead of giving updates compared to the rest of the "competitors".... it is not even funny.

Some people are never satisfied.

By the way...I am still on firmware version 10....and I love it....I don't get this "update all the time" mentality!

Back
Top Bottom