Songs/Setlist

Went through a couple videos but the issue is it says Layout 8 in fw 3.0 is supposed to have the songs setlist, it didnt.
I downloaded and installed it on layout 8. Then it says you are supposed to see current song and then next song in the inc dec buttons
it only shows current selection on both.

Is there a video out there to help with this? Or a layout someone has already got working the way described?

Thank you!

Not sure this is your problem, but each song in the Setlist has to have an associated scene present or the Song is considered empty and will not be displayed. I am not in front of my system right now so this is from memory. Check to make sure you are not just using an empty (meaning just a song name with no associated scenes) song list.

Went through a couple videos but the issue is it says Layout 8 in fw 3.0 is supposed to have the songs setlist, it didnt.
I downloaded and installed it on layout 8. Then it says you are supposed to see current song and then next song in the inc dec buttons
it only shows current selection on both.

Is there a video out there to help with this? Or a layout someone has already got working the way described?

Thank you!
Finally got time to look at my Setlist tonight. I am just trying to get mine setup and this is something I have been struggling with too. When I told you to make sure each Song had a Scene, I really should have said each song must have a Preset & Scene or the system will treat it as an Empty Song slot and skip over it when scrolling through the Setlist. But as you said, that does not seem to be related to your problem.

I looked at the Layout 8 switch parameters and the only thing that I can see that might cause your unit to display the Next Song and Prev Song as the same Song name would be if the upper limit parameter is set to “1” for both the Next and Prev Song switches. You can check it in Edit, but that does not seem very likely. The upper limit max is 32 and that is the default in the sample Layout 8 I received.

My problem is a little different. My system displays the Next and Prev Song as it should, but I find this very confusing to work with in a gig and not very helpful because there is no display for the Current song. I am going to experiment with the Layout tomorrow and see if I can modify it to show Current and Next Song instead Prev and Next Song. I really only need to know if I have the current song loaded right now and then be able to tell at a glance what the next song is.

Hope that all makes sense. It’s way past my bedtime! 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom