AFIII Song using Ox Box for cabs

sheky

Experienced
I got into a real amp mood and bought a bunch of amp heads. It did not last and they are all gone except by Louis Electric KR12. I got the Ox Box for the load and for the cabs and found it really simple to use for picking a cab (it is a very flawed and buggy product though).

So I was recording this song and was struggling with getting the right tone and decided to bypass the Axe Cabs and loop it out the Ox for the cabs and then back in for effects. This worked really well and I ended up recording a bunch of parts using the Ox for cabs.

Here tis'

Nice.

PS: You can make an IR of the OX using the Axe-Fx. All it takes is two patch cords and a little know-how.

I got into a real amp mood and bought a bunch of amp heads. It did not last and they are all gone except by Louis Electric KR12. I got the Ox Box for the load and for the cabs and found it really simple to use for picking a cab (it is a very flawed and buggy product though).

So I was recording this song and was struggling with getting the right tone and decided to bypass the Axe Cabs and loop it out the Ox for the cabs and then back in for effects. This worked really well and I ended up recording a bunch of parts using the Ox for cabs.

Here tis'

Nice playing and tone. Any chance you can share the preset even with a factory cab ?

That's really cool, sounds great. Every guitar sounds authentic.
Q: how did you record the bass on this? That also sounds fantastic.

That's really cool, sounds great. Every guitar sounds authentic.
Q: how did you record the bass on this? That also sounds fantastic.
That is very kind of you.

I used my short scale and medium scale precision basses, recorded them DI through my UA Solo 610 and put a brainworks Svt Plugin on it. The first bit also has a brainworx super OD before the plugin. Sometimes I'm using a mute on the string which can help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom