Wish Song Setlist / Preset Mgmt

Rahl123

Ok, so recently, I've been doing a lot of work on Setlists and songs for the various band's I'm in just to make my life simpler. Firstly Let me say that Fractal has nailed the implementation of Setlists/Songs and FC12.

The way I use the feature, I have a combination of scenes from various presets within a single song (very cool capability). Now this is not a problem in and of itself. However, when tweaking presets or specifically particular scenes in presets, making sure I do not impact a specific song is fiddly to say the least. I need to go through my songs as set-up and see which song uses that preset I want to change.

It would be great if in the editor, we could click on a scene and see what songs use the particular scene - a map if you will. From the songs section it would also be good to list the songs and related presets/scenes across the broad rather than having to view one song and check if the preset is used?

It would be great if in the editor, we could click on a scene and see what songs use the particular scene - a map if you will. From the songs section it would also be good to list the songs and related presets/scenes across the broad rather than having to view one song and check if the preset is used?
+1

Back
Top Bottom